MANAGEMENT NAME _______________
CHAPTER 13: MANAGING HUMAN RESOURCES
MY TURN TO BE A MANAGER
Studies show that women’s salaries still lag behind men’s, and even with equal opportunity laws
and regulations, women are paid about 82 percent of what men are paid. Do some research on
designing a compensation system that would address this issue. Write up your findings in a
bulleted list format.
1. Read the above question.
2. Type your response IN WRITTEN FORMAT. The instructions in the textbook says to
“Write up your findings in a bulleted list format.” Strike that sentence and submit your
response in a written format.
3. Minimum of 250 words, double-spaced, font size 12, font-style Times New Roman, 1-inch
margins all around, and use MS Office Word, not Works, software. Have at least two
references listed on a separate work cited page. The “number of words” do not include your
header or the work cited page. To determine the number of words in a MS WORD document,
click Review tab, click on the icon that has ABC123 in the Proofing. Enter the number of
words two spaces after the last paragraph.
4. Use the following header in the upper left-hand corner:
Name: Your first name, your last name
Date Completed: Month, day, year
5. Your answer will be in a single file. Name the file: C13LastNameFirstNameHRM.
6. Submit your assignment. See the course syllabus for the due date.