Due on Monday March 18, 2019 by 5pm PST
*TURNITIN will be used and submitted work will be checked for originality, any submitted work found to be plagiarized will be returned and a full refund will be requested*
3 Pages (minimum 750 words) not including the title and reference pages
Crisis communication plan outline. The plan can be for an organization of your choice. This is an outline for a crisis communication plan and not a crisis plan. Research sources to link your plan’s elements to theories and support your ideas. You must include a minimum of two sources, the resources need to be in APA format.
The plan outline should, at a minimum, include the following items:
· The introduction should engage the reader in the crisis communication plan and clearly present a summary of the main points.
· Explain the purpose, scope and goal of the plan.
· Include assumptions or assumed situations, which is a result of assessing risk for your organization.
· Define expected audiences—both internal and external.
· Include a communication strategy.
· Include a concept of operations for communications.
· Discuss the human dynamics and communications aspects of the blame game and the resolution stages you plan to implement in your crisis communication plan.
· Assign tasks to key leaders and staff.
· Provide resource management details.
· Include planned scripts, which can be placed in an appendix.