Create a hypothetical organization offering product /service of your choice. Identify a real potential competitor in the market.
1. Name your product/service as well as organization.
2. Write the mission and objectives.
3. Scan and assess the external environment to determine the strategic factors that pose opportunities and threats.
4. Scan and assess the internal corporate environment to determine the strategic factors that are Strengths (especially core competencies) and Weaknesses.
5. Analyze strategic (SWOT) factors to (a) pinpoint problem areas and (b) review and revise the corporate mission and objectives, as necessary.
6. Generate, evaluate, and select the best alternative strategy in light of the analysis conducted in step 5.
7. State how you are going to implement selected strategies via programs, budgets, and procedures.
8. State how you are going to evaluate implemented strategies via feedback systems, and the control
of activities to ensure their minimum deviation from plans.
Before carrying out a SWOT analysis, consider the following guidelines:
• Be realistic about strengths and weaknesses. When performing a SWOT analysis on your business, be neither modest nor overly optimistic.
• Consider answers from the company’s point of view and from the point of view of customers, vendors, distributors, and others who do business with them.
• Distinguish between where the organization is today and where it could be in the future.
• Note that the SWOT is subjective. No two persons will come up with the same SWOT.
Essay Writing Service Features
Our ExperienceNo matter how complex your assignment is, we can find the right professional for your specific task. My Essay Gram is an essay writing company that hires only the smartest minds to help you with your projects. Our expertise allows us to provide students with high-quality academic writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How Our Essay Writing Service Works
First, you will need to complete an order form. It's not difficult but, in case there is anything you find not to be clear, you may always call us so that we can guide you through it. On the order form, you will need to include some basic information concerning your order: subject, topic, number of pages, etc. We also encourage our clients to upload any relevant information or sources that will help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download