I am applying for PhD in Entrepreneurship and I want Statement of Purpose as a one of requirements in regard. Also, When I finish my PhD I will go back to my country to be an assistant professor in my work.
Here some information from my CV that you need:
– Florida International University. Miami, FL
MBA—Master of International Business
GPA: 3.64 out of 4.00
Jan 2015 – May 2016
Masters Seminar Management, International Business Environment, Global Financial Strategies,
Managing Global Production and Technology, International Marketing, International Business Law,
International Business Policy, Accounting for Managers, Real Estate Markets, and Master’s Project
in International Business.
– University of Tampa. Tampa, FL
Bachelors of Science in International Business and Management Jan 2011 – May 2014
GPA: 2.90 out of 4.00
Business Law and Social Responsibility, Art & Science of Negotiation, Human Resource
Management, Global Organizational Behavior, International Business, Principles of Marketing,
Business Intelligence & Analytics, Practical Strategic Assessment, Financial Management, Principles
of Microeconomics and Managerial Statistics.
– Abqaiq Community College Abqaiq, K.S.A
Lecturer at King Faisal University
Feb 2017 – Present
• Principles of Management
• Human Resource Management
• Human Resources Planning
• Organizational behavior
– RHM & Sons Company Abqaiq, K.S.A
Section Manager and Human Resources Supervisor Jan 2004 – Jan 2008
• Managed the company’s VIP section/ Project Control Department by reviewing and supervising the
progress reports of over 3,000 employees with the help of a VIP team.
• Handled Human Resource issues of more than 3,000 employees.
• Planned and coordinated Aramco group projects in Shybah, Abqaiq, Qatif, and Khursaniyah to expand the company’s international connections.
Saudi Aramco Company. Dhahran, K.S.A Summer B Training. Jul 2016 – Aug 2016
• Personnel department in External Assignment HR Services – Personnel Advisor.
Arabic: Native language.
• Strong work ethic with success in both teamwork and individual projects.
• Negotiation and persuasion.
• Problem solving.
• Team Leadership.
• Perseverance and motivation.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Microsoft office (Word / PowerPoint / Excel).
• Public Speaking.
• Customer Services.
• Member of the Teaching Excellence Award in University of Tampa
• Second Harvest’ of Tampa Bay
• Member of the Student Counseling Club in University of South Florida
• Student Ambassador in University of South Florida
• Attendee at 2016 International Academic Business Conference – Orlando, FL.
• Attendee at 2016 International Education Conference – Orlando, FL