Student Learning Outcome(s) Assessed:
Evaluate Two Internet Websites On
Disabilities on Physical/Health Impairments
Description of the Signature Assignment:
Students will review two websites that provide information/advocacy for individuals with
disabilities. The assignment is intended to familiarize students with the types and importance of
information and resources concerning individuals with disabilities available to advocates,
families, public agencies, and the general public. Students will evaluate the credibility, content,
design/navigability, and accessibility of the websites as well as recommendations for
Directions for Students:
Students will use the questions provided in the syllabus to evaluate the key areas of each
website (e.g., credibility, content, design/navigability, accessibility, recommendations).
Students will submit the assignment in narrative format. The review of each website should be
no longer than 2 pages, so it should be 3-4 pages total for both websites, double-spaced, and should adhere to APA (6th ed) format. Submit
final assignment as a single Word document.
• Who is the creator of the website (in other words, who wrote the content or posted the
text made available to the reader)? What is his/her (their) background, history, and/or
philosophy? (use your own words here)
• Are the developers of the site credible?
• How often is the site updated?
• Are sources of information provided?
• What are the stated and unstated goals and purposes of the site?
• Does the site have bias or a hidden agenda?
• Does the site present information and situations related to the real-life experiences of
• Is the content current, accurate, appropriate and multicultural?
• Is the content presented in an understandable, open, multicultural, and objective
• Are important issues presented realistically?
• Does the site use inclusive and individuals-first language?
• Is the readability of the content appropriate?
• Is the content properly organized?
3) Design and Navigability
• Is the design of the site welcoming?
• Is the site motivating?
• Is the site easy to use and navigate?
• Are sections and resource links labeled?
• Are graphics and images inclusive, accurate, and current?
• Does the site contain motivating, thoughtful, relevant, and differentiated learning
4) Individuals with Disabilities
• Is the site usable by individuals with disabilities?
• Does the site promote sensitivity and inclusion, and avoid pitying and protective
• Does the site foster an understanding of the importance of independence, dignity, and
• Are the varied experiences, perceptions, and contributions of individuals with
• Does the site help students understand that individuals have more similarities than
5) Recommendations for improvement
• What suggestion of services you would offer if you were a contributing author, for
• Would you change the design/layout of the website making it easier to find information
(different organization of content, perhaps?)
• Other Suggestions?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.