Subject – Marketing Management
Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment.
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES:
Students will acquire effective business‐related professional skills.
Students will be challenged to assess their personal values and connect them to ethical behaviors
appropriate to their intended endeavors.
Based upon these broad‐based goals, the Hutton School of Business has identified the following general
intended student learning outcomes (MBA ISLO) for students:
1. Students will be able to demonstrate well‐developed problem‐solving skills.
2. Students will be able to identify the major theories and concepts in the areas of accounting, finance,
management, and marketing.
3. Students will be able to apply their findings from the major theories and concepts in the areas of
accounting, finance, management, and marketing to organizational decision making.
4. Students will be able to analyze the opportunities and challenges of global business issues.
5. Students will be able to apply standards of ethical behavior in business to managerial decision making.
6. Students will be able to apply appropriate technological and quantitative methods and tools to the
solution of practical management problems.
7. Students will be able to demonstrate advanced professional business communication skills.
8. Students will be able to demonstrate well‐developed organizational, leadership, and teamwork skills.
9. Students will be able to integrate theory and practical application across b