Journal Entry #3: Internship Assessment (minimum 1,000 words.)
The following questions must be addressed in your final journal entry and must be the only questions addressed in your final journal entry. As preparation for answering these questions, read through your goal sheets and previous journal entries. Write the entry in professional English, use paragraphs and use spell check. Don’t forget to check the formatting and specifications for journal entries below before you submit. This journal may not be submitted late.
1. What were your original or revised goals for this internship?
2. How well did you do at meeting your goals?
3. What was your personal system for ensuring that you accomplished your goals? Describe it. Did it work? If it didn’t, did you experiment with making it work?
4. How do you feel about the results you achieved?
5. What do you believe explains (are the reasons for) the results you achieved?
6. What if anything would you do differently?
7. What are the most important skills and knowledge you have gained during your internship, and how will these help you advance in your professional life?
8. How have your actions changed, if at all, as a result of the learning you got from your internship experience?
9. What about your internship has been different than you expected?
Answer each of the questions on the Journal Template. The Template should show your latest version of Journal Entry #1 and Journal Entry #2. Submit Journal Entry #3 on the Template.
Essay Writing Service Features
Our ExperienceNo matter how complex your assignment is, we can find the right professional for your specific task. My Essay Gram is an essay writing company that hires only the smartest minds to help you with your projects. Our expertise allows us to provide students with high-quality academic writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How Our Essay Writing Service Works
First, you will need to complete an order form. It's not difficult but, in case there is anything you find not to be clear, you may always call us so that we can guide you through it. On the order form, you will need to include some basic information concerning your order: subject, topic, number of pages, etc. We also encourage our clients to upload any relevant information or sources that will help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download