Read the story in the links attached below and write a (4 pages maximum, Arial 12 font, double spaced, MLA style) explaining the below questions:
- I want you to delve deeper into the story. What lesson, moral, or universal truth is the author leading readers to?
- What I really want you to show me is that you have an understanding of, and can give examples by name, (without re-telling the story)
- What kinds of Conflicts do you see? in other words, what’s driving the narrative (antagonist vs protagonist)?
- Is there heavy use of Symbolism?
- How many kinds of Irony can you identify (in its different forms)?
- Is there heavy use of Motif?
- Themes (what are the main ideas driving the narrative)?
- Read “between the lines” and interpret what you think the story really means, or what philosophical ideas or universal truths the author is using the story to discuss.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Instructions are attached to the word document below.
Just from $13/Page
Order your essay today and save 15% with the discount code: APRICOT