1) For the function (a) locate all critical points and use the first derivative test to determine weather each is the location of a minimum, local maximum, or neither.
2) For the function (a) locate all the critical points and (b) use the second derivative test determine whether each is the location of a local minimum, local maximum or neither.
3) For the function (a) determine the interval(s) over which and (b) determine the interval(s) over which
6) Use information form the first and second derivatives to sketch the graph of you must show me the information you use form these test to arrive at your graph and clearly label the graph.
7) A fence that is 8 feet tall and runs parallel to the fence of a building 4 feet away. What is the length of the shortest ladder that will reach from the ground, over the fence, to the side of the building?
I need this done ASAP 3 hours