A. Given the imperative for improved performance faced by organizations, design training and development activities that are directly linked to the attainment of the organization’s strategic business goals and objectives.
• Explain how companies can use training to deal with the forces affecting the workplace and learning.
• Discuss how business strategy influences the type and amount of training in a company.
• Discuss how training and development can be used to support the attainment of business goals and objectives.
• Explore the ever-changing role of training as well as the impacts of organizing the training function according to a variety of models (faculty, customer, matrix, and corporate university).
• Identify future trends that are likely to influence training, as well as the impact these trends may have on the training life cycle.
B. Given the importance of linking developmental activities to business results, conduct needs assessments at individual, group, and organizational levels, which will form the foundation of an organization’s training and development program.
• Discuss the needs assessment process followed by the various methods used to conducts a needs assessment.
• Explore the various factors that influence performance and learning, as well as how to create conditions that are most conducive to learning.
• Describe task analysis and how to use these data to help make training determinations.
C. Given an identified set of learning needs and the range of developmental techniquesavailable to address them, design training programs targeted to enhance individual performance through learning retention and transfer of learning.
• Explore the components of training program design.
• Explain the concepts of learning retention and transfer of learning.
• Explain how training program design can affect learning retention and transfer of learning.
D. Given the principles behind adult learning theory, identify the key issues, tenets, and techniques of curriculum design and delivery to adult learners. Develop training activities appropriate for adult learners and their specific needs.
• Explain the implications of learning theory on instructional design and understand the principles of andragogy (adult learning theory).
• Discuss how learners utilize information and the impacts of a variety of forces (internal and external) that are necessary for successful learning.
E. Given that training involves time, distance, and expense, create evaluation methods that will demonstrate the effectiveness, value, and return on investment of training and development activities to an organization.
• Explain the importance of evaluation and which outcomes should be measured.
• Probe the strengths and weaknesses of different evaluation designs and how to choose the appropriate evaluation design based on the purpose of the training.
• Discuss the cost-benefit analysis for a training program.
F. Given the importance of teams in the workplace, identify the foundations of team development and recommend strategies that can be employed to enhance team performance.
• Compare traditional training methods to “cutting-edge” training methods, both in use and under exploration.
• Discuss traditional training methods such as presentations, hands-on, and on-the-job training.
• Explore the meaning of a self-directed learning model and the key concepts of behavior modeling.
· Discuss the implications of new technologies (such as Web-based training) and the influence on training.
· Explain how learning and transfer of training are enhanced by new training technologies, as well as the strengths and limitations of e-learning.
· Compare and contrast strengths and weaknesses of traditional training methods with those based on technology.
G. Given the need to train and develop employees efficiently and effectively, develop a plan for utilizing technology in training and development plans. Evaluate a training need and determine whether technology-based training would be effective.
• Discuss the implications of new technologies (such as Web-based training) and the influence on training.
• Explain how learning and transfer of training are enhanced by new training technologies, as well as the strengths and limitations of e-learning.
• Compare and contrast strengths and weaknesses of traditional training methods with those based on technology.
• Explain the benefits of using these new technologies.
H. Given societal changes and major workforce demographic shifts; address emerging trends in diversity, sexual and racial harassment, workplace equality. wellness, safety, quality and customer service; identifying the requirements for future training and development.
• Discuss the implications of new workplace trends and design programs that reflect sensitivity to those changes.
• Explain the impact of such programs in building a complete portfolio of training.
• Develop a strategic plan to fold social and sensitivity awareness into the culture.
• Develop a method of involving line management in the support of such programs.
8.Areas that were discussed in the Discussions will be prime targets.
9.Assignments will also be prime targets for revisiting.
Finally, if you have any questions for me, please post them to our Q & A or e-mail me. Good luck on the exam!
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.