@ Geniusalert92 Math Help : My Essay Gram

Due Sunday at 6pm

Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
@ Geniusalert92 Math Help : My Essay Gram
Just from $13/Page
Order Essay

 

 

Question #1
You have purchased stock in a new company.  Based on similar companies, the chance of having a return of $2000 based on what you invested is 12%  and the chance of losing $1000 is 88%.  What are your expected earnings from the stock?

Question #2 
Foreign soccer leagues often test their athletes for using illegal performance enhancing drugs.  The probability that a student fails chemistry is 0.23.  The probability that the student fails chemistry and physics is 0.17.  Find the probability that the student fails chemistry given that he or she fails physics.

Question #3 
The winning a raffle at work is 1 to 20.  What is the probability that you win?

Requirements:

  • Your paper should be 2-3 pages in length and cite and integrate at least one credible outside source.
  • Include a title page, an introduction, a body, a conclusion, and a reference list.
  • The introduction should summarize the problem and state what approach and method will be applied to solve it.
  • The body of your paper should answer the questions posed in the problem, explain how you approached and answered the question or solved the problem, and for each question, show all steps involved.
  • The conclusion should summarize your findings and what you have determined from the data and your analysis, with a broader or personal perspective in mind when applicable.
  • As with all written assignments, provide in-text citations and a reference page.
  • Include any tables of data or calculations, calculated values, and/or graphs associated with this problem in the body of your assignment.
Order your essay today and save 15% with the discount code: APRICOT

Order a unique copy of this paper

550 words
We'll send you the first draft for approval by September 11, 2018 at 10:52 AM
Total price:
$26
Top Academic Writers Ready to Help
with Your Research Proposal
error: Content is protected !!
Live Chat+1(405) 367-3611Email