Capstone: Description of the Problem
Objective: An important part of your capstone project is a clear description of the problem that the CP is to address, and a clear description of a solution. Describe the Problem that the CP is to address and describe the solution. The problem and its solution should be developed in a way that the one informs the other. The two should be related in that the different components of the problem’s description, such as demographics, people involved, political context, should inform the proposed solution. The description of the problem and its solution are a crucial part of the project. If it is substantially underdeveloped, the project will be returned for more work.
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROBEM: GUIDELINES (10%):
This section the student should elaborate on the statement of the problem presented in the introduction. Thoroughly describe the nature of the problem; including your rationale for believing the problem exists. Describe how the project will address the problem, and clearly state the goals and scope of the project. These goals must align with the literature review and the methodology. In the Description of the problem section student must designate and define the specific problem your project will address. Clearly state your goals for the project (what you hope to accomplish), describe the product or services you will provide (e.g., the creation or improvement of an educational tool), and discuss how the project is likely to benefit your profession, institution, or organization. Recommended length is ~1 page
Each paper must be typewritten with 12-point font and double-spaced with standard margins. Follow APA Style 7th edition format when referring to the selected articles and include a reference page.
THE DESCRIPTION OF THE PROBLEM SHOULD INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
1) Nature of the Problem: Include you rationale for the believing the problem exist.
2) Description: Designate and define how the project will address the problem.
3) Goal: and clearly state the goals and scope of the project. These goals must align with the literature review and the methodology.
4) Description and explanation of the product or services you will provide (e.g., the creation or improvement of an educational tool),
5) Discuss how the project is likely to benefit your profession, institution, or organization.
ASSIGNMENT DUE DATE:
The assignment is to be electronically posted no later than noon on Friday March 13, 2020.