Case Report: Application of Theory
In this assignment, learners are required to write a case report addressing the personal knowledge and skills gained in this course and potentially solving an identified practice problem.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
· This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
· You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Construct a 2,500-3,000 word (approximately 10-12 pages) case report that includes a problem or situation consistent with a DNP area of practice.
1. Use a minimum of any two theories discussed in the course to develop the case report.
2. Apply one or more theories to describe understanding of the problem or situation of focus.
3. Apply one or more theories to the recommended intervention or solution being proposed.
4. Develop the case report across the entire scenario from the identified clinical or health care problem through proposing an intervention, implementation, and evaluation using an appropriate research instrument.
5. Describe the evaluation of the selected research instrument in the case report.
6. Lastly, explain in full the tenets, rationale for selection (empirical evidence), and clear application using the language of the theory within the case report.
In addition, your case report must include the following:
1. Introduction with a problem statement.
2. Brief literature review.
3. Description of the case/situation/conditions explained from a theoretical perspective.
4. Discussion that includes a detailed explanation of the synthesized literature findings.
5. Summary of the case.
6. Proposed solutions to remedy gaps, inefficiencies, or other issues from a theoretical approach.
7. Identification of a research instrument to evaluate the proposed solution along with a description of how the instrument could be evaluated.
1. Philosophies and Theories for Advanced Nursing Practice: chapters 6, 15, and 16.
a. URL: http://gcumedia.com/digital-resources/jones-and-bartlett/2013/philosophies-and-theories-for-advanced-nursing-practice-butts-philosophies-and-theories-for-advanced-nursing-practice_ebook_2e.php
2. Ludwig von Bertalanffy: Passages From General Systems Theory (n.d.).
a. This resource provides information on Bartalanffy’s General Systems Theory.
b. URL: http://www.panarchy.org/vonbertalanffy/systems.1968.html
Europeanisation, Complexity, and the British Welfare State
a. Geyer, R. (2003, September). Europeanisation, complexity, and the British welfare state. Paper presented to the UACES/ESRC Study Group on The Europeanisation of British Politics and Policy-Making, Department of Politics, University of Sheffield, England.
b. URL: http://aei.pitt.edu/1719/1/Geyer.pdf
Improving the Effectiveness of Healthcare and Public Health: A Multiscale Complex Systems Analysis.
a. Bar-Yam, Y. (2006). Opportunities and demands in public health systems. Improving the effectiveness of health care and public health: A multisite complex systems analysis. American Journal of Public Health, 96(3), 459-466.
5. Chaos Theory
a. Chaos theory. (2007). In the Social Science Jargon-Buster.
6. Chaos, Complexity, and Nursing
a. Walsh, M. (2000). Chaos, complexity, and nursing. Nursing Standard, 14(32), 39-42.
Optional: Organizational Behavior 4: From Theory to Practice
a. Miner, J. B. (2007). Organizational behavior 4: From theory to practice. [Books24x7 version].
8. What Is Systems Theory?
a. Heylighan, F., & Joslyn, C. (1992). What is systems theory?
b. URL: http://pespmc1.vub.ac.be/SYSTHEOR.html
9. Optional: Major Organizational Theories
a. Rollag, K. (n.d.). Major organizational theories. [Babson College faculty website].
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.