6215C Week 9 Special Areas of Practice: Children, Families, and Death
Please not that this is an MSW course. Please check Grammar and use some of the resoures I have provided
• Baggerly, J., & Abugideiri, S. E. (2010). Grief counseling for Muslim preschool and elementary school children. Journal of Multicultural Counseling & Development, 38(2), 112–124. Note: You will access this article from the Walden Library databases.
• Edgar-Bailey, M., & Kress, V. E. (2010). Resolving child and adolescent traumatic grief: Creative techniques and interventions. Journal of Creativity in Mental Health, 5(2), 158–176. doi:10.1080/15401383.2010.485090 Note: You will access this article from the Walden Library databases.
• Drakeford, M., & Butler, I. (2010). Familial homicide and social work. British Journal of Social Work, 40(5), 1419–1433. doi: 10.1093/bjsw/bcp079 Note: You will access this article from the Walden Library databases.
• Werner-Lin, A., & Biank, N. M. (2012). Holding parents so they can hold their children: Grief work with surviving spouses to support parentally bereaved children. Omega: Journal of Death & Dying, 66(1), 1–16. Note: You will access this article from the Walden Library databases.
Children, Families, and Death
• Explain the implications of young children’s magical thinking and egocentricity on their ability to understand death.
• As a social worker, how can you assist a parent in helping a bereaved child, under 7 years of age, whose older brother died from a suicide by overdose?
• Justify the type of treatment (individual, family, or group) that you would recommend.
Essay Writing Service Features
Our ExperienceNo matter how complex your assignment is, we can find the right professional for your specific task. My Essay Gram is an essay writing company that hires only the smartest minds to help you with your projects. Our expertise allows us to provide students with high-quality academic writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How Our Essay Writing Service Works
First, you will need to complete an order form. It's not difficult but, in case there is anything you find not to be clear, you may always call us so that we can guide you through it. On the order form, you will need to include some basic information concerning your order: subject, topic, number of pages, etc. We also encourage our clients to upload any relevant information or sources that will help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download