1. Thoroughly selected at least two (2) types of changes (e.g., public and society, law enforcement officers, police bureaucracy, standards community involvement, technology, etc.); thoroughly examined how the selected changes have affected police operations, mission and values, or goals and objectives in the 21st century in the United States. Thoroughly supported your response.
2. Thoroughly explained the various lines of communication present within any given local law enforcement agency. Thoroughly determined at least two (2) challenges and concerns that law enforcement might encounter with communication and thoroughly suggested your strategy to mitigate the challenges. Thoroughly supported your response.
3. Thoroughly examined the importance of police patrol in modern policing.
4. Identify at least two (2) quality of life issues (e.g., panhandlers, prostitution, problems associated with bars and clubs, police interaction with individuals who are mentally ill, homeless people and civil disobedience) that permeate modern law enforcement practices. Propose a response to these issues, based on common practices as outlined in the text, and provide your rationale.
5. Compare and contrast police reactions as they relate to violence in schools, homes, and workplaces. Provide one (1) example of each to support your response.
6. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources as references, such as journal articles, newspapers, magazines, and publications from law enforcement associations. Note: Wikipedia, blogs, and similar websites do not qualify as quality academic resources.