Read the Case Study, A Study of the Nursing Situation, on pages 304-305 SEE ATTACHEMENT
Complete the Critical Thinking Activities related to the case study – Questions 1 through 5
Critical thinking activities.
The book being use is, Nursing theory and their work by Martha Raile Alligood pages 304 and 305 see attachment.
Find a comfortable space in which to pause, recall, and reflect. Close your eyes and dwell upon the meanings and the caring that took place within the nursing situation; then fully engage in the moment and in the meanings that emerge as you consider these questions:
1. How is the student nurse expressing caring in her responses to calls for nursing from Diane? From her father? Describe the calls for caring perceived by the student nurse.
2. How is the father expressing his caring in the nursing situation?
3. Place yourself in the shoes of the nurse, and describe the mutuality of living and growing in caring. What difference did caring nursing make in this nursing situation?
4. Describe the nurturing of the nurse mentor. What calls for nursing did she perceive from the student nurse?
5. Record your own story of caring in a journal, and reflect on your intention in that nursing situation. Review the story from time to time to see how you have grown in your caring.
Feel free to make the answer question 5 from a perspective of a psychiatric nurse or substance abuse nurse.
Essay Writing Service Features
Our ExperienceNo matter how complex your assignment is, we can find the right professional for your specific task. My Essay Gram is an essay writing company that hires only the smartest minds to help you with your projects. Our expertise allows us to provide students with high-quality academic writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How Our Essay Writing Service Works
First, you will need to complete an order form. It's not difficult but, in case there is anything you find not to be clear, you may always call us so that we can guide you through it. On the order form, you will need to include some basic information concerning your order: subject, topic, number of pages, etc. We also encourage our clients to upload any relevant information or sources that will help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download