Written Assignment Student written assignment does not require internet access to extract data and is presented in a case format. Students are required to apply their knowledge of the valuation of financial asset to a case study by playing the role of an investor and make decisions and recommendations as they address each question. The guidelines for these assignments are given below. You can only start working on this assigned project after you have covered the materials in chapter 1, 8 and 9.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding this assignment.
Principles of Finance (FIN 330)- Project Assignment(Case study) You are considering investing in a company that has been paying regular dividends over the past six years as shown in the following table.
Year End Dividends per share:
1. If you expect to earn 15 percent on similar-risk investments, using the constant dividend valuation model, what is the maximum price you will be willing to pay per share on January 1,2014?
2. Suppose the actual (observed) price of the stock on January 1, 2014 is $35, given you result in question number 1, determine if the stock will be undervalued or overvalued and by how much.
3. Give me your perspectives on why the actual price of $35 differs from your model value in question number 1.
4. As a follow up to question number 1, if you can only earn 10 percent instead of 15 percent, using the constant dividend valuation model, what is the most you will be willing to pay for the stock?
5. In reference to questions numbers 1 and 4, discuss briefly why the values of the share changes as you change the discount rate from 15 percent to 10 percent.
6. Assume the company’s dividend remains the same at the end of 2013 and beyond. What is the maximum you will be willing to pay for the company’s stock?
7. Explain what accounts for the difference between the results obtained in questions 1 and 4 with your result in question number 6.
8. Explain briefly why different models are used to value a company’s stock.
Essay Writing Service Features
Our ExperienceNo matter how complex your assignment is, we can find the right professional for your specific task. My Essay Gram is an essay writing company that hires only the smartest minds to help you with your projects. Our expertise allows us to provide students with high-quality academic writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How Our Essay Writing Service Works
First, you will need to complete an order form. It's not difficult but, in case there is anything you find not to be clear, you may always call us so that we can guide you through it. On the order form, you will need to include some basic information concerning your order: subject, topic, number of pages, etc. We also encourage our clients to upload any relevant information or sources that will help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download