Lesson 9 Review Questions
Directions: Answer each of the following questions.
1. What traits do all plants share?
2. What do plants need?
3. List reasons that plants are important to life on Earth.
4. When is a plant considered a weed?
5. What are vascular tissues? What is their function?
6. Describe nonvascular plants.
7. Identify the parts of a seed and the role of each part.
8. Name and describe the division of gymnosperms.
9. Describe the male and female reproductive structures of flowers and their functions.
10. State how fruits help flowering plants reproduce.
Essay submission: Select one (1) Biology topic from this lesson, and submit a 3-5 paragraph essay about the topic. Present the answer in complete sentences with supporting information from the Lesson. Do not copy and paste from the Lessons or Internet resources, but answer in your own words to demonstrate understanding of the material. Remember to cite your sources!
<<<<< answer these questions and type them on microsoft word…. i will payyyyy no more than 230$ and you have to give me the answers before i payyyyyy ok…i will do no down payyyyyy ments until i get the answers
text me on whatsapp…. +1 252 452 8315 text me now!!!